Stormwater Financing Study
The City of Windsor is undertaking this study to assess the current stormwater management program and how it is funded, and to explore alternative ways to fund future stormwater management needs.
Study objectives include:
- Understand existing stormwater program and compare it to similar municipalities
- Understand future stormwater management program needs and service levels
- Investigate and recommend a preferred alternative for funding the future program
- Develop an implementation strategy
To learn more about the Stormwater Financing Study, visit the dedicated Project Website for up-to-date information.
Please visit our Public Involvement page to learn of any upcoming engagement sessions.
For more information on Environmental Initiatives
- Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-253-7111 ext. 3226.
- Email: email@example.com