Customer Care Centres

All Customer Care Centres will remain closed until further notice. Visit the City of Windsor's COVID-19 page for the latest updates. All current activity registrations, rentals and memberships will be credited/refunded accordingly once we reopen our Community Centre facilities. Thank you for your patience and understanding and please continue to check the City's website for any updates.

Customer Care Centres are "satellite city halls" that offer a number of municipal services within recreation centres in various wards of the city: 

Visit the link in the menu to see to the Hours of Operation for all centres.

Forest Glade Community CentrePayment location for:

Accepted Payment Methods

  • Payments are accepted by Debit, Visa, Mastercard, and cash.

Pick-up location for:

  • Activity Guides
  • Building Permit Applications
  • Damage Claim Forms
  • Driveway Approaches Permit Applications
  • Driveway Approaches Front Yard Paving Permit Applications
  • Freedom of Information Request Forms
  • Property Tax Request for Reconsideration Form
  • Property Tax Preauthorized Payment Plan Applications
  • Public Right-of-Way Driveway Permits Checklist
  • Residential Garbage and Recycling Calendars
  • Sewer Connection Information Request Forms
  • Social Services Clients Forms:
    • Application for Ontario Works Brochures, Bus Pass Applications, Change of Address Forms, Direct Bank Deposit Authorization Forms, Area Employment Agencies, Area Food Banks, Housing Resource Agencies, Income Reporting Statements, Job Search Forms, Notice to Caseworkers, Child Care Receipt Reporting Forms, School Attendance Forms
  • Street and Alley Closing Request Forms
  • Transit Windsor: Bus Passes (Adult, Senior, Student, Tunnel - full month) and Combo Passes (Adult/Tunnel - full month), One-Way Trip Tickets (Adult, Senior, Student, Tunnel) and Transit Monthly Bus Pass Gift Certificates. Photo ID is not available at the Customer Care Centres.

Optimist Community CentreDrop-off location for:

  • City of Windsor Job Applications
  • Damage Claim Submissions
  • Freedom of Information Submissions (General Records)
  • Property Tax Payments (cheque only in sealed envelopes)
  • PAP (Pre-Authorized Payment Plan) Forms
  • Social Services Clients Forms

For general information call 311.

Parks and Recreation
2450 McDougall Street
Windsor, Ontario
N8X 3N6

Telephone: (519) 253-2300
Fax: (519) 255-7990