Border Crossing by Water

Address: 9200 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N8N 1H1
For general information, call 311.
For detailed inquiries, call (519) 948-3383.

Riverfront path through the sculpture park with Ambassador Bridge in backgroundReporting Requirements for Private Boaters into Canada

As the owner/operator of a boat entering Canadian waters, it is your responsibility to report to the Canada Borders Services Agency (CBSA). For details, please visit Reporting requirements for private boaters (Canada Border Services Agency).

Reporting Requirements for Private Boaters into the U.S.A.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) requires any small vessel arriving to the United States from a foreign port or place to report their arrival to CBP immediately.

For details, please visit Pleasure Boats and Private Flyers (U.S. Customs and Border Protection).