When do I need a Consent?
- To sever land for the purpose of creating a new lot
- For a partial discharge of a mortgage
- To lease land/structure in excess of 21 years
- To register easements and rights-of-way in excess of 21 years
- To convey a portion of a lot for the purpose of a lot addition to abutting lands
To ensure proper and orderly development, it may be more appropriate to submit an application for a Plan of Subdivision.
Step-by-step instructions for obtaining a Consent/Severance
350 City Hall Square East, Suite 210
For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-255-6543