Park Improvement Open Houses
Various Park Improvements
The City of Windsor hosts open houses, either virtually or in person, to discuss improvements to a variety of parks in the city. All park improvements will be accessible.
A virtual open house has been or will be held for each of the following parks to present the planned improvements. Links and completion dates for online surveys will be available on each project web page.
- Stodgell Park - multi-use pathway, solar lighting, and park benches
- Kinsmen Norman Road Park - multi-use pathway, solar lighting, soccer field, shade structure, adult fitness, tree planting, wildflower polinator garden
- Sandpoint Beach Master Plan and Environmental Assessment - potentially modify the existing shoreline to improve public safety
- Lanspeary Park Redevelopment - pathways, playground, splash pad, community gardens, gazebo and seating areas
- McKee Park - shoreline stabilization, new boat ramp, new boardwalk with observation deck, benches and gazebo shelter
- Bradley Park Redevelopment - pathways, playground and passive open space
- Fontainebleau Park - splash pad
- Coventry Gardens Park - new Peace Fountain design
We hope you are able to take part and share your ideas.
For further information, please contact:
Parks and Recreation
2450 McDougall Street
Phone: For general information, call 311.
For detailed inquiries, call (519) 253-2300.