Rent Supplementary Programs

Rent Supplement/Housing Allowance Programs

  • Rent-Geared-to-Income (RGI) housing units are located in privately owned rental housing and Non-Profit and Cooperative projects.
  • Rent Supplement/Housing Allowance subsidies may be paid directly to the landlord or tenant depending on the program.
  • You may apply for a rent supplement and other subsidized housing units at the Central Housing Registry - see further contact information under Who Is Eligible?

Housing and Children's Services
P.O. Box 428, Station A
Windsor, Ontario
N9A 6L7

Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-255-5200 ext. 6240.
Fax: 519-256-7107