Environmental Spills

Environmental Spills

To report a spill or register an environmental complaint please contact the appropriate number.

Call 311 for the following:

  • Blocked sewers
  • Solvent chemical odours
  • Treatment plant odours
  • Chemical spills

When calling 311, please be prepared to provide the following information:

  • Nature of the problem
  • Location
  • Size (volume of spills)
  • Name
  • Phone number

If the complaint relates to air pollution and air odours, please call the Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks Windsor Office at (519) 948-1464.

For additional information, contact:

Kevin Webb
Manager of Environmental Quality
Phone: (519) 253-7111 ext. 3330