Pollution Complaints
Skip to main content Skip to navigation Skip to footer

Pollution Complaints

Please direct your pollution related complaints or concerns to the appropriate number below.

Call 311 for the following:

  • Blocked sewers
  • Solvent chemical odours
  • Treatment plant odours

Call the Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks Windsor Office at (519) 948-1464 for the following:

  • Air pollution odours