Transportation Planning is responsible for the following:
- Environmental Study Reports
- Traffic impact studies
- Development proposals
- Committee of Adjustment
- Review of traffic detour plans
- Oversized load routes (Visit the Moving Permits webpage for more information)
- Requests for accessible spaces
- Collection of traffic data including motor vehicle accident reports, average daily traffic volumes and turning movement counts
- Short and long range transportation planning (see menu item above)
- Development of Transportation Planning Policies (see menu item above)
- Maintenance of Traffic and Parking By-laws
- Implementation of the Bicycle Use Master Plan (Visit the BUMP Webpage)
For more information on Transportation Studies, including The Windsor Area Long Range Transportation Study (WALTS) and The Bicycle Use Master Plan (BUMP), please contact the Manager of Transportation Planning at (519) 255-6418.
Transportation Planning Division
1266 McDougall Street
Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call (519) 255-6248.