Off Street Lots
- The City operates 29 off street lots. 23 use Pay and Display machines with 2 lots utilizing parking meters.
- The remaining 4 lots are restricted by time limit, or to card access, City Hall visitors or permit-only parking.
Map of Municipal Lots and Garages
- The standard rate is $1.50 per hour.
- For fares of $3.00 and up, credit cards are accepted in riverfront parking lots.
Hours of Operation
- The hours of operation in municipal lots are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
- Various lots have a flat fee of $2.00 from 6:00 pm to midnight.
City Centre Rates and Hours
- Lots in the City Centre district operate as follows:
- $1.50 per hour (maximum 3 hours)
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday
- $1.50 per hour or $2.00 flat rate
6:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight, Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday.
- Lots in the City Centre district are:
- Lot 5 (Dieppe Riverfront)
- Lot 13 (Windsor at Wyandotte)
- Lot 15 (Pelissier at Wyandotte)
- Lot 16 (CNR Riverfront)
- Lot 22 (Bruce at University)
- Lot 23 (Caron at University)
- Lot 31 (Windsor Water World)
- Lot 34 (Casino Riverfront)
For monthly permit fees, please visit the Monthly Permit Parking page.
Traffic Operations Division
1266 McDougall Street
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call (519) 255-6248.