The cost of long-term care is a standard set rate across Ontario. This means that all long-term care homes have to charge the same price for their accommodations. These rates are set by the Ministry of Long-Term Care. The current rates are as follows:
- Basic: $62.18 daily or $1,891.31 monthly
- Semi-private: $74.96 daily or $2,280.04 monthly
- Private: $88.82 daily or $2,701.61 monthly
Residents living in a basic accommodation may be eligible for a rate reduction. Eligibility will be determined at the time of admission.
Each of our rooms have been designed to ensure residents have a private sleeping area. Residents in basic and semi-private rooms share a bathroom with one other resident. Residents living in a private room will have a personal bathroom.
Incidental costs are costs for services that are available to our residents but fall outside of their monthly accommodation charge. These include:
- Hairdresser or barber
- Outside excursions - bus trips
- Foot care
- Dental care
- Cable television
- Payment can be made through the Resident Financial Coordinator by cheque or pre-authorized payment.
- Banking hours are available and are posted on the door at the main office.