Rotary Club of Windsor (1918)
The Greening of the Riverfront, 1988
Granite, painted metal, 457 x 150 x 100 centimetres (approximately)
The replanting of Carolinian Forest trees (native to this area) was a project of the Rotary Club of Windsor (1918). This tribute to the citizens of Windsor and Essex County celebrated the club's 75th anniversary. The names listed are the donors and honorary members.