Little River Bridges Environmental Assessment
The City of Windsor has initiated a Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (Class EA) study for the design and construction of two (2) new bridges crossing the Little River. The purpose of this study is to improve recreation access along the Ganatchio Trail within the study area. The study is being conducted in accordance with the requirements for a Schedule 'B' Municipal Class EA, which is approved under the Ontario Environmental Assessment Act.
- Public Information Centre (1) - Proposed bridge near Hawthorne Drive:
- May 15, 2018 - 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 3215 Forest Glade Drive, Windsor, ON
- Public Information Centre (2) - Proposed bridge near McHugh Street:
- May 17, 2018 - 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 8787 McHugh Street, Windsor, ON
For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, contact:
City of Windsor
2450 McDougall Street
Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N8X 3N6
Tel: 519-253-2300 ext. 2772
|Shane MacLeod, B. Sc., P. Geo|
Wood, Environment and Infrastructure Solutions
18865 County Road 42
Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada, N8N 2M1