Making a Complaint to the Integrity Commissioner

All complaints to the Integrity Commissioner must be made in accordance with the Complaint Protocol, which is found on this website, and must be submitted on the Affidavit which is attached as Appendix 1 to the Complaint Protocol.  Please provide all of the requested information using the Affidavit and Schedule A (for additional information if necessary).

The Complaint should be forwarded to:

Bruce P. Elman
Integrity Commissioner
c/o Office of the City Clerk
350 City Hall Square W.
Room 530
Windsor, Ontario
N9A 6S1

For general information, call 311.  For detailed inquiries, call Council Services at 519-255-6211 or email