2018-2019 Waste Collection Schedule
If you require a new waste collection calendar, or if you have any questions about garbage, recycling or yard waste collection, call 311 or (519) 974-1010.
Your Waste Collection Calendar runs from April 1st to March 31st.
Canada Post delivers the Collection Calendar each year during the last three weeks of March. If you have not received your collection calendar in the mail by March 31, please call 311 to request one. If you have lost or misplaced your Calendar you may download a new one below or contact 311 to request a replacement. Collection calendars can also be picked up at municipal Customer Care Centres.
- Place garbage containers out by 6 A.M. only on your scheduled collection day.
- Do not set out garbage containers prior to 6 P.M. on the day before your scheduled collection.
- Residential waste and recycle collection can occur anytime between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. on the scheduled day.
- Residential yard waste collection can occur anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. on the scheduled day.
- Street Collection - Place garbage containers at the road's edge.
- Alley Collection - Place garbage containers on the ground or on a stand no higher than 16 inches at the alley's edge.
Viewing Your Collection Schedule (3 options)
- Click your appropriate zone in the map below, to view your next garbage, recycling and yard waste collection days. An extended calendar and a calendar/PDF download will be available once your zone is clicked.
- Click the Garbage & Recycling icon below to access the Residential Garbage & Recycling Schedule web app, which will provide your garbage, recycling and yard waste collection days.
- Click your postal code in the chart below to view your year-long calendar (April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019), via PDF download or extended calendar.
Residential Garbage &
Recycling Schedule web app