Human Resources and Labour Relations
The Human Resources Department endeavors to promote fairness and equity in a quality work environment through the development and delivery of corporate wide management policies and procedures, various employee programs aligned with the Corporate Strategic Plan while maintaining harmonious relations with the Bargaining Units and associations.
Human Resources is responsible for:
- Benefits administration
- Wage and salary administration
- HRMS training and staff development
- Labour relations functions
- Absenteeism management
- WSIB claims administration
- Health and safety compliance
- Retention of official employee files
- Policy development
Learn more by visiting Work for Windsor.
For general information, contact 311.
For detailed inquiries, contact:
The Corporation of the City of Windsor
Human Resources Department
400 City Hall Square East, Suite 408
Phone: (519) 255-6515
Fax: (519) 255-6504
TTY: (519) 255-6685