Effective July 1, 2020
Category Change - Student to Youth
Applies to any person having reached the age of 13, but not having reached the age of 20.
Youth Smart Pass
- Valid government photo identification is required to purchase.
- First time purchases are required to have their photo taken. Your photo is printed directly on the smart card and must be used by the card holder only.
- Subsequently, you can reload your smart pass at various locations throughout the city.
- The youth smart pass is reloadable for a period of one (1) years from date of purchase. After such time, a new youth smart pass must be purchased. Valid identification is required.
Youth Smart Ride
After purchasing your first smart ride card, subsequent rides can be loaded at the locations below.
- Windsor International Transit Terminal
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 600 Ouellette Avenue
- Customer Care Centres
School Board–Issued Smart Cards
Windsor-Essex Student Transportation Services (WESTS), in conjunction with Transit Windsor, offers a “school board–issued” smart pass to students that are approved for the “buskids” program by WESTS. For further information, visit www.buskids.ca
3700 North Service Road East
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-944-4111.