Affordable Pass Program (APP)

APP ad, 49 per cent discount off the cost of a 30-day bus pass, as detailed below

The Affordable Pass Program (APP) allows eligible Windsor-Essex residents to purchase a discounted 30-day bus pass from Transit Windsor. The APP covers 49% of the cost for a full-price 30-day Smart Pass, and registrants pay the remaining 51% at the time of purchase. 

The APP is funded by Pathway to Potential.  Full details and how to apply are found on Pathway to Potential's website.

Transit Windsor
3700 North Service Road East
Windsor, Ontario
N8W 5X2
Phone: For general inquiries, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-944-4111.
Fax: 519-944-5121