Payments And Reimbursements

Payments and Reimbursements to Social Services

Note: This page is for those who need to make a payment to social services. For information on your payment from Ontario Works, please visit Ways to Contact.

If you need to make a payment to payment to social services, including for child care, rent bank, overpayments and reimbursements, this can be done either by mail or in person.

By Mail to:

Social Services Administration
P.O. Box 427, Station A
Windsor, Ontario
N9A 6L7

In Person to:

400 City Hall Square East, Suite 301
Windsor, Ontario

When paying in person, you can use any of the following payment methods:

  • Cash
  • Debit
  • Money order (payable to the City of Windsor)
  • Cheque (payable to the City of Windsor)

Immigration Sponsorship Repayments

Sponsors who are sponsoring a family member for immigration purposes may have to repay social assistance funds before their application can be further processed. Sponsors must contact the Retroactive Budget Clerk in Social Services to make these arrangements and get the proper documentation.

Sponsors should call (519) 255-5200 ext. 5423 or toll free at 1-866-925-2022 to talk about their sponsorship repayment needs.