This 175-acre park features the highest hill in Essex County. Naturalized biking and cycling trails wind up and down the hills and through paved and wood-chipped trails.
The Malden Park Visitor Centre offers an ideal location for private rentals for meetings, birthday parties and other special events.
- Reception Centre with Enclosed Patio
- Naturalized Concert Centre
- Picnic Areas with Tables and Barbeques
- New Dog Park (2018)
Dog Park Rules:
- Open during daylight hours only.
- Up to 3 dogs per adult per visit.
- Dogs must be over 4 months old to enter park.
- Shots must be up to date (rabies, distemper, parvovirus).
- Collar and current tags required.
- Off-leash within fenced area; on-leash everywhere else.
- Keep leash in hand while in park.
- Stay inside fence with your dog(s) and monitor behaviour at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed and removed from park at first sign of aggression.
- Owners are responsible and liable for damage or injury caused by their dogs.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs. Waste bags are provided.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Honour other patrons' requests regarding their dogs.
- Keep park gates closed at all times.
- Park may be closed for maintenance without prior notice.
- Dogs must be under control of an adult 18 years or older.
- Children under the age of 18 must be under strict adult supervision at all times.
- Children under 6 years are discouraged from using the park but must be within arm's length of parent/guardian if they are brought in.