Download a printable Tipping Fees Schedule.
The Public Drop Off Depot and Household Chemical Waste (HCW) Depot is located at 3540 North Service Road East, Windsor, Ontario, N8W 5X2 (North-East Corner of North Service Road East and Central Avenue).
Loads delivered in a rental vehicle, rental trailer or a dealer plated vehicle will be assessed a fee at a rate of $6.40/100 kg. Dealer Plates:These vehicles will be coded in as Commercial vehicles subject to the Industrial/Commercial/Institutional tipping fee rates.
Methods of Payment:
- Cash, Account, Cheque (a $25 charge will be applied against NSF cheques), Debit, MasterCard, American Express, VISA, or Drawdown Account (drawdown constitutes payment in advance). Payment is credited to your account and tipping fees are deducted after each use.
- For more information, call 1-800-563-3377.
Public Drop Off Depot Restrictions:
- No partial dumping of loads
- Not accepted: radioactive waste, biomedical waste, industrial, commercial, and unidentified chemical waste.
Read more about compost sales, or call Essex Windsor Solid Waste Authority at 1-800-563-3377.
This facility is managed by the Essex-Windsor Solid Waste Authority (EWSWA). All comments, suggestions and/or complaints regarding the facility and/or fees should be forwarded to:
- Mr. Eli Maodus, General Manager, EWSWA, 519-776-6441 ext. 225, or by mail:
360 Fairview Avenue West, Suite 211, Essex, Ontario, N8M 3G4. Website: www.ewswa.org. 1-800-563-3377. TTY# 1-877-624-4832.
Public Works, Environmental Division
3540 North Service Road East
Phone: For general information, call 311.