- The City of Windsor manages 290 signalized intersections, eight (8) pedestrian crossovers and three (3) traffic camera systems, all monitored and controlled by a centralized advanced traffic management system (ATMS). Click the links in the navigation menu for additional information about the components of the City's management system, including the following:
- Traffic Signal System
- Traffic Monitoring Cameras
- Traffic Detection Cameras
- Red Light Cameras
- Traffic Operations Centre
- Traffic and Pedestrian Signals
- Traffic Control
- Signs & Markings
- Construction Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- To report a malfunctioning or burnt-out traffic signal, please contact 311 during normal business hours or call the Windsor Police Department at (519) 258-6111 after hours.
- To receive information on a specific traffic signal, a written request must be sent to the manager of the Traffic Operations Division at 1269 Mercer Street.
Traffic Operations Division
1269 Mercer Street
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., holidays excepted.
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call (519) 255-6293.