- Downtown municipal garages operate 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week at a rate of $1.50 per hour, with the exception of Parking Garage #3 located at Riverside Drive West and Ferry Street, which is $1.75 per hour.
- The maximum daily rate is $15.00 with the exception of Parking Garage #3 located at Riverside Drive West and Ferry Street, which has no maximum daily rate.
- Additionally, the garages operate with a no-cashier, pay-on-foot system upon exit.
- Credit cards are accepted in Parking Garage #1 at Pitt Street East and Goyeau Street, in Parking Garage #2 at Park Street West and Pelissier Street and in the Parking Garage #3 on Riverside Drive West and Ferry Street.
- Parking in City garages is not free for those with Ontario handicapped parking permits or for those with Veteran Plates. Standard fees apply.
- On weekends, garages are staffed by Windsor Police personnel, providing heightened security and safety for patrons.
- For parking garage locations and monthly permit fees, please visit the Monthly Permit Parking page.
Traffic Operations Division
1266 McDougall Street
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call (519) 255-6248.