While the main Jackson Park entrance and parking lot (off Tecumseh Road East) will be closed to facilitate event activities, there will be several parking options nearby for Bright Lights Windsor, all within a few minutes' walk. See details and map below:
New 2018 Parking
- Parks Yard (Intersection of McDougall Street and Memorial Drive)
- Near Parkside Tennis and Windsor Lawn Bowling. A limited number of accessible permit parking spots are available.
- Accessible via McDougall through Parks Yard or Dougall Ave.
- New Pick-up and Drop-off zone (no parking)
- This is your best parking option, as this year's displays extend right to the entrance from this parking lot!
- Kennedy Collegiate, 245 Tecumseh Road East: This primary parking location is offered thanks to our friends at Kennedy Collegiate and can be accessed from McDougall Street. A limited number of accessible permit parking spots are available at the north end.
- Parks & Recreation Field House, 2365 McDougall Street
- Parks & Recreation Main Office, 2450 McDougall Street
Entrances (see red dots on map)
- Tecumseh and Ouellette
- Tecumseh Road
- McDougall near Kennedy Collegiate
- Memorial Drive Parking Lot (near Parkside Tennis and Windsor Lawn Bowling)