While the main Jackson Park entrance and parking lot (off Tecumseh Road East) will be closed to facilitate event activities, there will be several parking options nearby for Bright Lights Windsor, all within a few minutes' walk. See details and map below:
- Parks Yard (Intersection of McDougall Street and Memorial Drive)
- Near Parkside Tennis and Windsor Lawn Bowling. A limited number of accessible permit parking spots are available.
- Accessible via McDougall through Parks Yard or Dougall Ave.
- This is your best parking option, as this year's displays extend right to the entrance from this parking lot!
- A limited number of accessible permit parking spots are available.
Kennedy Collegiate Parking
- Construction is currently taking place at Kennedy Collegiate (245 Tecumseh Road East) on the front facade.
- Due to the construction, we have shifted the Bright Lights Windsor east entrance to the south side of the Kennedy Collegiate parking lot.
- Kennedy Collegiate parking will still be available and can be accessed from McDougall Street.
- A limited number of accessible permit parking spots are available at the south end.
- Parks & Recreation Field House, 2365 McDougall Street
- Parks & Recreation Main Office, 2450 McDougall Street
Entrances (see red dots on map)
- Tecumseh and Ouellette
- Tecumseh Road
- McDougall near Kennedy Collegiate
- Memorial Drive Parking Lot (near Parkside Tennis and Windsor Lawn Bowling)