While the main Jackson Park entrance and parking lot (off Tecumseh Road East) will be closed to facilitate event activities, there will be several parking options nearby for Bright Lights Windsor, all within a few minutes' walk. See details and map below:
Kennedy Collegiate Parking
245 Tecumseh Road East: This primary parking location is offered thanks to our friends at Kennedy Collegiate.
Kennedy Collegiate parking is available and can be accessed from McDougall Street.
A limited number of accessible permit parking spots are available at the south end.
Near Parkside Tennis and Windsor Lawn Bowling
- Near Parkside Tennis and Windsor Lawn Bowling. A limited number of accessible permit parking spots are available.
- Bright Lights displays extend right to the entrance from this parking lot.
- Accessible via McDougall through Parks Yard or Dougall Avenue.
- A limited number of accessible permit parking spots are available.
- Parks & Recreation Field House, 2365 McDougall Street
- Parks & Recreation Main Office, 2450 McDougall Street
Entrances (see red dots on map)
- A - Tecumseh Road
- B - Tecumseh and Ouellette
- C - McDougall near Kennedy Collegiate
- D - Memorial Drive Parking Lot (near Parkside Tennis and Windsor Lawn Bowling)