SimpliCity encompasses a wide variety of programs in every department of The City of Windsor. Each one is designed to make your customer service experience easier and more efficient.
Here is a brief look at some of the key central components of SimpliCity, which affect all of our services:
- 311 is a single point of access for the entire range of our services.
- 311 has allowed us to consolidate numerous call centres into one. It also allows us to serve our residents with one phone number, where hundreds were needed in the past.
Customer Care Centres
- Customer Care Centres act as "satellite city halls," providing pick-up and drop-off services for City of Windsor forms, applications, payments and more, in a convenient and familiar neighbourhood facility.
- There are currently five Customer Care Centres in operation throughout the city.
- Our website was redesigned significantly in 2004 and again in 2012. The City's website is designed for maximum convenience.
- Information is arranged by service, rather than department, and an advanced search engine is included, as well as a collection of e-Services, all of which allows users to conduct business with the City from the comfort of their home or office.
Language Line Services
- This over-the-phone interpretation service allows employees of The City to serve customers in over 150 languages, whether they are interacting by phone, in person or in the field.
That's just the beginning ...
- Check this website frequently to find out how each of our departments are using SimpliCity to make our services as easily accessible as they can be.