Schedules & Route Maps
Fall Schedule: in effect September 1, 2013
Our buses operate 7 days a week, unless otherwise specified in the individual schedules.
Look for the QR code at bus shelters. Use your smart phone to scan the code to access Transit Windsor schedules and maps quickly.
System Map: New Interactive Map
- View the Interactive Map.
- Using the map:
- Enter your address or desired location in the top right search field, and it will take you right to the location.
- Zoom in to find the closest bus stop.
- The dropdown list under the layers feature allows you to turn routes on or off.
- You may also measure the distance between locations using the features dropdown list.
- Note: Microsoft Silverlight is required to view the interactive map. Download a free version of Silverlight. This site runs best in Google Chrome.
Route Maps and Schedules
Please note, time points listed in the schedule are approximate. Individual bus schedules are subject to traffic and weather conditions. Persons are requested to make reasonable allowances when arriving at boarding points.
Schedules and maps are displayed in portable document format (PDF). To view in PDF, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later installed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe's website.
Large Print and Braille:
For large print or Braille schedules, please call 311.
You may pick up a printed copy of the current schedule or map at any Windsor area Shoppers Drug Mart, Windsor Public Library branches, community centres, arenas, Transit Centre, the Windsor International Transit Terminal, or any Transit Windsor bus.
3700 North Service Road East
Phone: For detailed inquires, call 519-944-4111. For general inquiries, call 311.