Schedules & Route Maps
Effective August 31, 2014 - September 5, 2015
Buses operate 7 days a week, unless otherwise specified in the individual schedules.
Look for the QR code at bus shelters. Use your smart phone to scan the code to access schedules and maps quickly. Having problems accessing the files? Make sure to clear the cache on your browser. An easy way to do this is to hold down your shift button and click the refresh near the URL.
Route Maps and Schedules
(See below this chart for full system map)
Time points listed in the schedule are approximate.
Individual bus schedules are subject to traffic and weather conditions.
Please make reasonable allowances when arriving at boarding points.
Schedule and route changes may occur without advance notification.
Schedules and maps are displayed in portable document format (PDF). To view in PDF, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later installed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe's website.
Large Print and Braille:
For large print or Braille schedules, please call 311.
You may pick up a printed copy of the current schedule or map at any Windsor area Shoppers Drug Mart, Windsor Public Library branches, community centres, arenas, Transit Centre, the Windsor International Transit Terminal, or any Transit Windsor bus.
Interactive Map -
Using the map:
- Enter your address or desired location in the top right search field, and it will take you right to the location.
- Zoom in to find the closest bus stop.
- The dropdown list under the layers feature allows you to turn routes on or off.
- You may also measure the distance between locations using the features dropdown list.
- Click on a route or bus stop for more information.
3700 North Service Road East
For detailed inquires, call 519-944-4111.
For general inquiries, call 311.