See below the latest updates on Transit Windsor detours and changes in routes and schedules.
Bus Stop Changes:
- The Crosstown 2 will begin detouring May 4, 2013 for approximately five weeks. Revised May 9, 2013
- Due to construction the Dominion 5 will begin detouring May 4, 2013 for approximately five weeks.
- Revised: Due to construction on Ottawa Street, the Ottawa 4 bus will be detoured for approximately two weeks.
- The Tunnel Bus will begin detouring on February 11, 2013 due to the construction on the Tunnel Plaza.
- Dominion 5 and Dougall 6 buses will begin detouring with the closure of Cousineau Road at Highway 3. The closure is anticipated to start by mid or late November 2012 and is expected to last approximately 12 months. Dominion 5 detour map. Dougall 6 detour map.
- No current route changes.
- Effective Monday, April 8, 2013 the Transway 1C Express service will discontinue.
- Beginning Monday, April 8, 2013 the weekday Tunnel Bus schedule will change.
3700 North Service Road East
Phone: For detailed inquiries, call 519-944-4111. For general inquiries, call 311.