Remington Booster Park
701 Edinborough Street.
Remington Booster Park boasts an enviable collection of facilities for all four seasons. During 2000-2002, the pool was totally rebuilt, and a spray pad and tot pool were added. In 2004, an outdoor water slide was added to the park, and a section of the park was portioned off as a leash-free dog zone.
Rules for the leash-free dog zone are as follows:
- Carry a leash at all times while your dog is running.
- Ensure that your dog is under voice control, is within visual sight at all times, and does not leave the designated area.
- Immediately leash and remove a dog that shows aggressiveness.
- Adhere to the stoop and scoop by-laws and pick up after your dog.
- Outdoor Leisure Pool & Slide
- Dog Park
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Baseball Diamonds
- Basketball Courts
- Walking Trail
- Play Unit
- Remington Park Library
Images (click to enlarge):