Housing Services Review Committee
The role of the Housing Services Review Committee is to conduct an administrative review of certain social housing decisions. For more details regarding reviews please see the following:
What kind of decisions can I ask to have reviewed?
You may ask for a review if you disagree with a decision that was made in any one or more of the following categories:
- The amount of geared-to-income rent that has been calculated and determined payable;
- You are not eligible for rent-geared-to-income assistance;
- You are not eligible for Priority I - Special Priority status;
- You are not eligible for Priority II status;
- You are not eligible for special needs housing;
- You are not eligible for a specific number of bedrooms or certain type of unit.
Households are encouraged to request a reconsideration of the original decision by the organization that made the decision before requesting a review. If the matter is resolved between the household and the organization, no further steps are required.
Housing and Children's Services
P.O. Box 428, Station A
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquires, call 519-255-5200, ext. 6240.