2015-2016 Waste Collection Schedule
If you require a new waste collection calendar, or if you have any questions about garbage, recycling or yard waste collection, call 311 or (519) 974-1010.
Your Waste Collection Calendar runs from April 1st to March 31st.
Canada Post delivers the Collection Calendar each year during the last three weeks of March. If you have not received your collection calendar in the mail by March 31st, please call 311 to request one. If you have lost or misplaced your Calendar you may download a new one below or contact 311 to request a replacement. Collection calendars can also be picked up at municipal Customer Care Centres.
- Place garbage out by 6 A.M. only on your scheduled collection day.
- Do not set out garbage prior to 6 P.M. on the day before your scheduled collection.
- Street Collection - Place garbage at the road's edge.
- Alley Collection - Place garbage on the ground or on a stand no higher than 16 inches at the alley's edge.
- Basic garbage, yard waste and recycling information is available in Chinese, Spanish and Arabic.
Viewing Your Collection Schedule
- Click your postal code in the chart below the map to view your year-long calendar (April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016).
- You can also find out your garbage, recycling and yard waste collection days by accessing the Residential Garbage & Recycling Schedule web app. Just click the following icon.
|N8N - North of E. C. Row Expressway
|N8N - South of E. C. Row Expressway
|N8S - West of Jefferson
|N8S - East of Jefferson
|N8X - North of Tecumseh Road
|N8X - South of Tecumseh Road