Hours of operation:
What is 311?
- If you are looking for City of Windsor services or service information, 311 is the only number you need to remember.
- Operators can provide answers to your questions or generate service requests for the full range of City of Windsor services: from detours and construction to parks and recreation, from building and planning to licensing and registration, and more.
- No more looking through hundreds of phone numbers, getting lost in voice mail wilderness or wondering if anyone will respond to your request.
- 311's telephone service is available in 150 languages, thanks to the City's partnership with Language Line Services.
311 or 911?
- In case of police, fire or medical emergency, always call 911.
- For questions or concerns related to City of Windsor services, call 311.
Monitoring Your Call
- Incoming calls to the 311 Call Centre may be monitored for quality control purposes.
Notice of Collection of Personal Information
s. 29(2) Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Your personal information is collected by the 311 Call Operator under section 10(1) of the Municipal Act and will be used for the purpose of processing your call at the centre. All personal information is protected under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Questions about this collection may be directed to the Supervisor, 311 Call Centre.
- More on Freedom of Information: Please refer to the City's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy web page.
* If you hear a quick beeping signal when you dial 311, please note the following: If your business has its own phone switch, or is part of a building that has its own switch, your telephone service provider must program the switch to recognize 311 as a valid number. If this is not feasible, you can also reach the 311 call centre by dialling (519) 255-CITY (2489).
311 Call Centre
400 City Hall Square East