City Hall Campuses
350 City Hall Square West
The main building of the current City Hall at 350 City Hall Square West
was completed in 1956 at a cost of $2,100,000 and is located on 3.4 acres of land.
- The previous City Hall was located on this same site when it was taken over in 1904 by the City of Windsor. The building had formerly been Central Public School.
- Prior to 1904, City Hall was located on Riverside Drive East between Windsor Avenue and Mercer Street in a building which had a cornerstone date of 1856.
- During the construction of the present City Hall in 1955 and 1956, City business continued on Chatham Street in what was formerly the office of the Union Gas Company.
400 City Hall Square East
For general information, please contact 311.