Special Event Service to Detroit Tigers - Comerica Park Events
- Service to concerts and home games at Comerica Park is provided by the Special Event bus.
- However, service is not provided to "all day" concerts/events, as we cannot operate buses on a continuous back-and-forth manner.
- The fare may be paid in either Canadian or American funds, but no exchange is given. If you purchase tickets in U.S. funds, change will be given in Canadian funds.
To avoid lengthy delays, we encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance at any of our sales outlets.
Fare: view fare structure.
The downtown terminal is located at 300 Chatham Street West between Dougall and Church Streets and next door to the Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre/Adventure Bay. There are several parking options around the terminal. We strongly suggest you board the bus at the Transit Terminal, as the bus is often filled to capacity due to high ridership levels for concerts and sporting events. This means the bus will not be able to pick up passengers at other tunnel bus stops along the way.
Buses depart from the Windsor International Transit Terminal 75 and 45 minutes prior to game time. The bus will drop you off at the Gratiot bus stop, just east of Ford Field. View map.
|1:00 p.m.||11:45 a.m. / 12:15 p.m.|
|4:00 p.m.||2:45 p.m. / 3:15 p.m.|
|7:00 p.m.||5:45 p.m. / 6:15 p.m.|
|8:00 p.m.||6:45 p.m. / 7:15 p.m.|
Concerts: Buses depart 2.5 hours before the start time. The bus will drop you off at the Gratiot bus stop, just east of Ford Field. View map.
- Please proceed promptly to the designated boarding area.
- Tiger Games: Buses begin returning to Windsor immediately after, and up to a maximum of 30 minutes past the end of the game, after the fireworks conclude or after extra innings due to overtime.
- Concerts: The last bus will leave from Comerica Park 60 minutes after the end of the concert.
Boarding the Bus at Tunnel Plaza
Due to traffic congestion in downtown Detroit or other circumstances beyond our control, it is sometimes necessary to shorten the route in Detroit. To avoid lengthy delays, customers should walk over to the tunnel plaza (south of Mariner's Church) to board the bus.
Proof of citizenship is required when crossing the international Windsor-Detroit border.
3700 North Service Road East
Phone: For detailed inquiries, call 519-944-4111. For general inquiries, call 311.