Using the map:
- Enter your address or desired location in the top right search field, and it will take you right to the location.
- Zoom in to find the closest bus stop.
- The dropdown list under the layers feature allows you to turn routes on or off.
- You may also measure the distance between locations using the features dropdown list.
- Click on a route or bus stop for more information.
Full colour System Map in PDF format
3. Map of the loading platform at the downtown terminal (Windsor International Transit Terminal, 300 Chatham Street West).
Schedules and maps are displayed in portable document format (PDF). To view in PDF, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later installed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe's website.
Look for the QR code at bus shelters. Use your smart phone to scan the code to access schedules and maps quickly. Having problems accessing the files? Make sure to clear the cache on your browser. An easy way to do this is to hold down your shift button and click the refresh near the URL.
You may pick up a printed copy of the current schedule or system map at any Windsor area Shoppers Drug Mart, Windsor Public Library branches, community centres, arenas, Transit Centre, the Windsor International Transit Terminal, or any Transit Windsor bus.
3700 North Service Road East
For detailed inquires, call 519-944-4111.
For general inquiries, call 311.