Using the map:
- Enter your address or desired location in the top right search field, and it will take you right to the location.
- Zoom in to find the closest bus stop.
- The dropdown list under the layers feature allows you to turn routes on or off.
- You may also measure the distance between locations using the features dropdown list.
- Click on a route or bus stop for more information.
Note: Microsoft Silverlight is required to view the interactive map. Download a free version of Silverlight. This site runs best in Google Chrome.
3. Map of the loading platform at the downtown terminal (Windsor International Transit Terminal, 300 Chatham Street West).
Schedules and maps are displayed in portable document format (PDF). To view in PDF, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later installed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe's website.
You may pick up a printed copy of the current schedule or system map at any Windsor area Shoppers Drug Mart, Windsor Public Library branches, community centres, arenas, Transit Centre, the Windsor International Transit Terminal, or any Transit Windsor bus.
3700 North Service Road East
For detailed inquires, call 519-944-4111.
For general inquiries, call 311.