Shopping with Transit
- Take the Transway 1A from the Windsor International Transit Terminal.
- The South Windsor 7 travels between College Avenue Community Centre, Malden Plaza, and St. Clair College to Devonshire Mall and Legacy Park (SilverCity).
- Catch the Parent 14 at the Windsor International Transit Terminal to Devonshire Mall.
- The Transway 1C serves College Avenue Community Centre, University West, the Windsor International Transit Terminal, Ouellette Avenue, Windsor Regional Hospital and Tecumseh East to the Mall.
- The Crosstown 2 travels between College Avenue Community Centre and Tecumseh Mall via Wyandotte Street.
The Ottawa 4 covers the following streets: Ottawa, Seminole, Jefferson, South National, and the Fountainbleau area on the way to Tecumseh Mall.
- Take the Lauzon 10 to the Riverside/Cora Greenwood area, or Forest Glade to reach the Mall in 30 minutes.
- Catch the Central 3 from Transit Centre, or along Pillette and Drouillard Roads, Erie, Wellington or Tecumseh West to reach University Mall.
- For evenings and Sundays/Holidays, catch the Central 3 West from the Windsor International Transit Terminal to University Mall.
Dorwin and Gateway Plazas:
- Board the Dougall 6 at the Windsor International Transit Terminal to reach Dorwin or Gateway Plaza, St. Clair College, or Windsor Crossing.
The City Centre: Downtown "The Red Carpet Starts Here!"
- Almost all of Transit Windsor's buses travel to the heart of the city and the Windsor International Transit Terminal, located at 300 Chatham Street West. From this location, you are within easy walking distance of the Windsor Art Gallery, Chrysler Theatre, St. Clair Centre of the Arts, the riverfront, and many fine shops, restaurants and hotels.
Other Popular Shopping Areas
- Erie Street: Browse fine gift and clothing shops, then enjoy fine Italian cuisine along Erie Street. Use the Central 3.
- Ottawa Street: Enjoy the open air mall concept, and the many fine shops and restaurants. The Ottawa 4 traverses the length of Ottawa St., and also stops at the Tecumseh Mall.
- Legacy Park includes COSTCO, Silver City cinemas, and Canadian Tire. Use the South Windsor 7 and Walkerville 8.
Please visit the following websites for further details:
3700 North Service Road East
Canada N8W 5X2
Phone: For detailed inquiries, call 519-944-4111. For general inquiries, call 311.