Introducing the new Senior Smart Pass: On sale beginning May 15, 2019
The new Transit Windsor Senior Smart Pass will be replacing your current magnetic pass with a new reloadable "TW Smart Pass". Your new pass will have your photo printed directly on the pass.
First time senior Smart Pass purchasers and seniors who currently have a magnetic bus pass, can only purchase their pass at one of the below locations:
- Windsor International Transit Terminal (WITT), 300 Chatham Street West
7am - 9pm Daily, including weekends
- Transit Centre (TC), 3700 North Service Road East
8:30am - 4pm Monday thru Friday
How does the new TW Smart Pass work?
- The new Smart Pass can be loaded with either 15 or 30 days.
- The pass will begin counting down days on the first day you tap your pass on the fare reader on the bus.
- The pass is reloadable at any time with 15 or 30 days therefore don't throw your Smart Pass away, even if you've let it expire.
Where can I reload my Smart Pass?
After obtaining your new Smart Pass from WITT or TC, you can reload your card at the below locations:
- Windsor International Transit Terminal, 300 Chatham Street West
- Transit Centre, 3700 North Service Road East
- Adie Knox Herman Recreation Centre, 1551 Wyandotte Street West
- Capri Pizzeria Recreation Complex, 2555 Pulford
- Forest Glade Community Centre, 3215 Forest Glade Drive
- Gino & Liz Marcus Community Complex, 1168 Drouillard
- Optimist Community Centre, 1075 Ypres
- Ponds Shoppers Drug Mart, 600 Ouellette Avenue
- St. Clair College SRC Office, 2000 Talbot Road West
- Vollmer Culture & Recreation Complex, 2121 Laurier Parkway
3700 North Service Road East
Windsor, ON N8W 5X2
Phone: For detailed inquires, call 519-944-4111. For general inquiries, call 311.