Introducing the new Smart Pass
Transit Windsor's Smart Pass is reloadable. Your new "TW Smart Pass" will be personalized with your photo printed directly on the pass.
The Pass is purchased at one of two locations:
- Windsor International Transit Terminal (WITT), 300 Chatham Street West
7am - 9pm Daily, including weekends
- Transit Centre (TC), 3700 North Service Road East
8:30am - 4pm Monday thru Friday
How does the new TW Smart Pass work?
- The new Smart Pass can be loaded with either 15 or 30 days.
- The pass will begin counting down days on the first day you tap your pass on the fare reader on the bus.
- The pass is reloadable at any time with 15 or 30 days therefore don't throw your Smart Pass away, even if you've let it expire.
Where can I reload my Smart Pass?
After obtaining your new Smart Pass from WITT or TC, you can reload your card at the below locations:
- Windsor International Transit Terminal, 300 Chatham Street West
- Transit Centre, 3700 North Service Road East
- Adie Knox Herman Recreation Centre, 1551 Wyandotte Street West
- Capri Pizzeria Recreation Complex, 2555 Pulford
- Forest Glade Community Centre, 3215 Forest Glade Drive
- Gino & Liz Marcus Community Complex, 1168 Drouillard
- Optimist Community Centre, 1075 Ypres
- Ponds Shoppers Drug Mart, 600 Ouellette Avenue
- St. Clair College SRC Office, 2000 Talbot Road West
- LaSalle Civic Centre, 5950 Malden Road
3700 North Service Road East
Canada N8W 5X2
Phone: For detailed inquires, call 519-944-4111. For general inquiries, call 311.