Visiting Transit Windsor
Transit Windsor welcomes visitors to its office at 3700 North Service Road East (Central at the Expressway). For the safety of visitors and security of the facility, the following policies apply:
- All visitors and contractors must sign in at Customer Services before entering the work areas of the facility.
- The front door faces the North Service Road, adjacent to the visitor's parking area, near the flagpole.
- All visitors must be accompanied by an employee at all times during their visit to its facility.
- Visitors will be issued a badge that must be worn at all times. This will signify authorized access.
Parking at Transit Windsor
- To ensure bus lanes are not blocked or obstructed, please park your vehicle in the parking lot (located at the front of the Transit Windsor facility) or at a location designated by your Transit Windsor host.
- Be alert to pedestrians, forklifts, and buses moving on-site. The posted speed limit on Transit Windsor property is 20k per hour.
3700 North Service Road East
For general inquiries, call 311.
Phone: For detailed inquiries, call 519-944-4111.