Register Housing
Skip to main content Skip to navigation Skip to footer

Register Housing

Provide housing for a refugee family

Affordable market rent accommodations for larger families are needed!  If you have real estate or rental accommodations for refugees in Windsor-Essex,  please contact Housing Information Services at 519-254-4824 or complete the online form on their website.

The City maintains an ongoing list of potential properties through Housing Information Services (HIS). However, the unique possibility of welcoming a large number of refugees over a short period of time requires more spaces than are currently available.

For newcomers settling in Canada

Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) is the Government of Canada's national housing agency and the go-to resource to better help you settle in Canada. They can provide information with housing to help you make decisions and find a safe, affordable home for your family. See Housing for Newcomers/CMHC to learn more.