- Learn how you can gain all the supports you require to complete your high school education.
- Discover the employment skills necessary to be successful in today's job market. Find out about work experience programs.
- Being a good parent is not always easy! Get the supports you need to enhance your parenting skills.
Who is eligible?
- Parents, ages 16 to 25, receiving social assistance, who have not completed high school
- Single parents and couples
- Mandatory for 16 and 17 year olds on Ontario Works
- Voluntary for others on Ontario Works (OW) or Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
How to apply:
In Windsor call 311 for general information. For detailed inquiries, call Lori Marchuk (519) 255-5200 ext. 5142.
Fax: (519) 255-1011 or (519) 255-1503
In Leamington call (519) 946-9988.
Fax: (519) 322-3529 or toll free at 1-866-763-1222
Drop off at Customer Care Centres:
Required documents or letters can be dropped off at any of the Customer Care Centres located in the various wards of the city. Please visit our Customer Care Centres page for a listing of participating locations and hours of operation.