Minor Variance Application


  1. Contact Committee of Adjustment
  2. Consultation Process (required)
  3. Submit application to Committee of Adjustment
  4. Notice of Hearing and Circulation of Application
  5. Public Hearing and Decision Making
  6. Process Notice of Decision
  7. Final and Binding Decision

For general information, call 311.  For detailed inquiries, contact us at:

Planning Department
Suite 210, 350 City Hall Square West
Windsor, Ontario, Canada N9A 6S1
Phone: (519) 255-6543
Fax: (519) 255-6544