The following data may be obtained from the Transportation Planning Division for a fee (taxes included):
Type of Service:
- Signal Timing Plan ($56.50 per intersection)
- Average Annual Daily Traffic Count Map ($56.50 per map)
- Average Annual Daily Traffic Count Detailed Report ($33.90 per location)
- Average Daily Traffic Volume Report Booklet (includes all available count locations) ($33.90)
- Traffic Control Signal Drawings ($56.50 per intersection)
- Road Classification Maps ($56.50)
- Turning Movement Counts ($56.50 per intersection)
- Truck Route Maps (For free downloads, visit the Maps - For Residents page) ($56.50 for hard copy)
Payment must be received prior to providing data. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, or money order in person at 1266 McDougall St. or by mail (cheque and money order only).
Transportation Planning Division
1266 McDougall Street
Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call (519) 255-6248.