Charles Clark Square
215 Chatham Street East
Located between Chatham Street East and University Avenue East, midway between Goyeau and McDougall streets.
Charles Clark Square is scheduled to open for the season soon.
The rink is supervised during the winter season (weather permitting):
- Monday to Friday, 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
For updates on skating (#SkatingUpdate) and information on recreational programs, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook, call 311 or visit www.activewindsor.ca for more information on recreational programs.
- During unsupervised hours, there is no staff on site monitoring the facility or maintaining the ice;
- When staff is onsite, rink conditions are monitored, rink rules are enforced and the ice is maintained;
- When signage is posted stating that “The rink is currently unsafe. Do not use,” skating is strictly prohibited. Skaters are at increased risk of injury.
- No hockey or figure skating allowed at any time.
- No skating aids permitted.
- Skates must be worn on the ice at all times. No boots allowed.
- Helmets are strongly recommended.
These and the additional rules posted at the rink must be followed at all times or patrons may be asked to leave the facility.
Please be respectful of all users!
Concessions - The Hub, a seasonal concession, available on site.
Washrooms - available for patrons when the rink is supervised.
For large groups (schools, churches, etc.), please notify the Parks & Recreation office of your intentions at (519) 253-2300 ext. 2706.
Although there is no fee to use Charles Clark Square, insurance may be required.
Don't have skates? Don't worry:
All Saints Church in downtown Windsor lends skates free-of-charge for any of the arenas for the day or for the season (December to March). You can obtain skates directly from All Saints Church Hall located in City Hall Square on Saturday mornings from 10 a.m. - noon during the winter (south side door). Groups are welcome to borrow skates for their special events by calling (519) 253-8001.
Free Skating Instructions are offered by All Saints Church at Charles Clark Square in January and February. Residents can register to participate at the Church Skate Room.
For further details on the program, contact All Saints Church directly (519) 253-8001.
Parks and Recreation
2450 McDougall Street
Phone: (519) 253-2300
Fax: (519) 255-7990
General inquiries, please call 311.