Tennis and Pickleball
The City of Windsor offers many parks with unsupervised tennis courts and pickleball courts for you and your friends to play a friendly game or two! Courts are open from 8:00 a.m. until dark. Each season, tennis and pickleball courts will be open by the end of April until October 31, weather permitting. Locations are listed below; those with lights are open until 11:00 p.m.
- Bellewood Park - two tennis courts (with painted pickleball lines)
- Central Park - four tennis courts (with lights)
- Veteran's Memorial Park - two tennis courts (with painted pickleball lines)
Garry Dugal Park - one tennis court (with lights and painted pickleball lines)
Mitchell Park - two tennis courts (tile surface with pickleball lines)
Remington Booster Park - four tennis courts (with lights and painted pickleball lines)
Somme Park - one tennis court (with painted pickleball lines)
- East End Park - two tennis courts (with painted pickleball lines)
- Forest Glade Optimist Park (with lights) - Six tennis and ten pickleball courts. Forest Glade Optimist courts opened in August 2022.
- Realtor Park - two tennis courts (with painted pickleball lines)
Please Note: Courts at Parkside Tennis Club (Jackson Park) are not operated by Parks and Recreation. Please call (519) 977-7746 for booking information.
All City of Windsor parks are smoke-free.
Skate boarding, rollerblading, and biking, are prohibited.
Hockey is not permitted on courts.
Please keep the courts clean by using the trash and recycle bins.
Limit your playing time to half an hour when others are waiting.
Play doubles whenever possible to allow maximum number of players on the court.
Wear soft-soled shoes on the court.
Please notify us of any court deficiencies by calling 311.
Parks and Recreation
2450 McDougall Street
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Telephone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call (519) 253-2300.
Fax: (519) 255-7990