Fees, Credits & Discounts
Parks and Recreation offers a variety of discounts to provide accessible services to our community:
Seniors/Persons with Disabilities
- If you are age 60 and up or a person with a disability, you will receive 10 percent off the cost of our programs. No discounts apply to daily fees, rentals, material fees, memberships, trips (Arts Express) or family fee plans.
- Receive 10 percent off when three or more members of your immediate family register for programs in the same time period or session. Discounts do not apply to rentals, material fees or daily fees.
If you are on one of the following programs, Ontario Disability Support Program, Ontario Works or social assistance, you, your spouse and your children may be eligible for a special rate of 25 percent of the program fee for one program per session per person (only some programs are available). Contact your local community centre or pool for more details.
Pathway to Potential (P2P)
- Children up to 17 years of age whose parents are eligible for Pathway to Potential may obtain a special rate of 10 percent of the program fee for one program per child per session based on available funding (memberships and some programs do not apply). Contact your local community centre or pool for more details.
- Interested in becoming a P2P broker? Apply today and offer your organization's participants the same 90 percent discount! See the P2P Brokerage Application form.
Social Service Assistance
- Financial assistance for day camps and our Before and After School programs may be available to you through our partnership with Social Services. To see if you are eligible for fee assistance for these programs, please contact Social Services at (519) 255-5312.
Canadian Tire Jumpstart
- Launched in 2005, Canadian Tire Jumpstart is a charitable program that helps youth in financial need participate in organized sports and recreation activities such as hockey, dance, soccer and swimming. The program covers costs such as registration fees, transportation and equipment. For more information and to apply online visit the Canadian Tire Jumpstart website.
- You may request a credit to your account if you decide to change your program registration. This credit will remain on your account for 12 months and can be applied to any program offered by our department. The credit will be for the pro-rated amount plus administrative fee once the program has started.
Day Camp Refunds:
- Refunds (including material fees) will only be granted if requested 7 days in advance. Requests must be made to the supervisor and/or facility desk staff.
- Credits (including material fees) and transfers will be granted with a minimum of 48 hours notice.
- This policy includes specialty day camps.
- An additional $6 per program will be charged when registering if you do not pay property or business taxes to the City of Windsor. Please note there are no non-resident fees applied to annual memberships for Adventure Bay Family Water Park.
Parks and Recreation
2450 McDougall Street
Contact your local community centre,
Call 311 for general information, or 519-253-2300 for detailed inquiries.