A variety of services are offered at Huron Lodge.
As well as our regularly scheduled services of worship, we also offer special opportunities throughout the year, such as Easter, Remembrance Day and an annual Memorial Service to remember the residents who have passed away in the preceding year.
All residents are welcome to participate in any or all of the services offered, and family members are also encouraged to attend.
- Palliative visitation and/or grief counselling, by a minister of the denomination of your choice may be arranged upon request.
- It is our wish to help residents and families meet all their spiritual needs.
- Our chaplain is available for support and grief counselling.
- Social work support is available as needed.
Prayer and Memorial Services
- Our chapel is open 24 hours a day.
- You may visit the chapel for prayer and/or reflection, whenever you wish.
- A semi-annual memorial service is held to honour those we have lost.
1881 Cabana Road West
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, contact Mary Fitzgerald at (519) 253-6060 ext. 8235.
Fax: (519) 977-8027