Responsibilities for the Spotter/Aerial Manlift
include, but are not limited to:
- Provide guidance to drivers, operators and
- Protect vehicles and equipment that are moving
through the site.
- Aware of surroundings, and be visible to
operators/drivers at all times
- Daily housekeeping and maintenance of work areas.
Keep work areas free of debris and dirt.
- Working within a team environment.
- Direct travel route when driver’s vision is blocked.
- Direct crane operations.
- Ensure forklifts are loaded properly.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Represent Haller Mechanical in a professional and courteous
manner at all times.
- Customer liaison regarding concerns.
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in applying for this job or have any questions, please contact:
Ben Irwin, Job Developer
Note to Applicants:
If applying, please ensure you attach a copy of your resume and quote the job posting number located in the upper left-hand corner of this form.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, your resume will not be forwarded to the employer, however, we may still be of assistance with your job search. Please call us at 519-977-6444 to see if you are eligible to register if you are not already a client of ETS.
The City of Windsor – Employment and Training Services strives to protect all personal information submitted via the internet in response to job postings. We will not ask you to provide your social insurance number or banking or other financial information. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee that data in our system is immune from unauthorized access. Please have this in mind when you decide to respond to job postings.