Small Engine Repair
Depends on Experience
Repair / Maintenance
FT - 10 hours shifts
Minimum Qualifications (non negotiable):
- Skills:Problem solving, mechanical repair, knowledge of tools required to complete job, manual dexterity, attention to detail, able to properly fill out repair paperwork,
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision
- Must be able to work in a loud environment
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work full time hours
- Must be able to work in hot and humid conditions
- Must have own transportation
Preferred but negotiable:
- customer service skills a BONUS!
- Experience:construction:1 year
Since 1970, the
Avelar family has offered customers throughout the Leamington and Essex County area the highest quality
of service and comfort in knowing that there equipment rental needs
will be met. From small items to get your lawn and garden picture
perfect to large items to complete all your construction projects.
currently looking for three general labourers.
- Someone who enjoys machinery and tools.
- Someone who isn't afraid of a little dirt and hard work.
- Someone who is self motivated and mature.
Schedule:10 hour shift Monday to Friday Overtime Weekends
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job or have any questions, please contact:
Ben Irwin, Job Developer
Note to Applicants:
If applying, please ensure you attach a copy of your resume and quote the job posting number located in the upper left-hand corner of this form.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, your resume will not be forwarded to the employer, however, we may still be of assistance with your job search. Please call us at 519-977-6444 to see if you are eligible to register if you are not already a client of ETS.
The City of Windsor – Employment and Training Services strives to protect all personal information submitted via the internet in response to job postings. We will not ask you to provide your social insurance number or banking or other financial information. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee that data in our system is immune from unauthorized access. Please have this in mind when you decide to respond to job postings.