Duff-Baby Interpretation Centre
221 Mill Street
Windsor, ON. N9C 2R1
Phone Number: 519-253-1812
Email Address: email@example.com
Hours of Operation: The Duff Baby Interpretation Centre is open by appointment only, and for special programming throughout the year.
The Duff-Baby House was built in 1798 and is named for its first two owners - Alexander Duff and James Baby. Recognized among the most significant late eighteenth-century landmarks in Upper Canada, today the Duff-Baby Interpretation Centre is used for educational programs and public meetings. Les Amis Duff-Baby, a local volunteer group, works with Museum Windsor to provide access to the centre, the house and the site. Museum staff utilize this facility for community outreach programs, local heritage meetings, and other Sandwich Town community activities.
254 Pitt Street West
Windsor, Ontario, Canada N9A 5L5
Phone: For general information, call 311.
For detailed inquiries, please call (519) 253-1812.