Purchasing Dog Licences
For more information about licences, call (519) 255-6200, Option #1.
Learn more about dog licence fees.
Dog Licences may be purchased:
- In person at the Licensing Division (Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.), Suite 110 - 350 City Hall Square West.
Payment can be made by Debit Card, Visa, MasterCard, Cheque or Cash. Please note that there is a $5.00 fee to replace lost dog licence tags that can only be purchased in person at the Licensing Division.
- Online, simply by providing your information along with a credit card payment via City of Windsor Online Services.
- By mailing a cheque or money order in the prescribed amount made payable to the City of Windsor to the following address along with a completed application or renewal form:
- Licensing Division
Suite 110 - 350 City Hall Square West
- In person at the following locations:
- Windsor-Essex County Humane Society
1375 Provincial Road
Phone: (519) 966-5751
- Customer Care Centres:
See a complete list of locations and services on our Customer Care Centres page.