Current Council Agendas
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the rapid rate at which the situation is changing, the City Council meetings will be held electronically. This is a precautionary decision in keeping with the goal of social distancing to reduce the risk of infection.
(live video active during all City Council and Standing Committee meetings)
(video archive available for City Council and Standing Committee meetings upon completion)
Previous 2020 Council Meetings:
- Monday June 29, 2020 In-Camera Meeting of Windsor City Council
- Thursday June 25, 2020 Special Meeting of Council at 6:00 p.m. held electronically. The main item will be a COVID-19/Regional Response Update with representatives from the Windsor Essex County Health Unit presenting and available for questions. (Additional Information submitted)
- Monday June 15, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. + Additional Information (minutes + correspondence + by-laws + Supplementary Reports + additional information) + Late submissions for Item 11.7 + late submission for Item 11.7
- Monday May 4, 2020 at 1:00 p.m., via electronic participation. Additional information (meeting minutes + correspondence + by-laws + additional items and information); Appendices to By-laws 71-2020 and 72-2020, and correct Appendix A & B for Item 11.2
- Monday April 27, 2020 at 1:00 p.m., via electronic participation. Additional information (correspondence + by-laws)
- Monday April 20, 2020 (cancelled)
- Monday April 6, 2020 (cancelled)
- Special Meeting of Council Wednesday April 1, 2020 Please note the changes to the meetings scheduled for Wednesday, April 1, 2020:
1. 11:00am – *Meeting Cancelled: Environment, Transportation and Public Safety Standing Committee.
2. 11:30 am – *Meetings Combined: The previously scheduled in-camera meeting will now be a joint in-camera meeting of City Council and the Environment, Transportation and Public Safety Standing Committee sitting as the Transit Windsor Board of Directors.
Members will meet in closed session, participating electronically. The item for discussion at this in-camera meeting is:
Labour Relations or employee negotiations – Section 239(2) (d)
3. Immediately following the closed session – No Change: Open Session Meeting of Council that will be streamed live at citywindsor.ca streamed live at citywindsor.ca regarding:
A series of special meetings will be held on Wednesday April 1, 2020 as follows:
- Special Meeting of Council Wednesday March 25, 2020 immediately following the in-camera meeting scheduled for 11:30 a.m. in Council Chambers
- Special Meeting of Council Tuesday March 24, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. in Council Chambers
- Monday March 23, 2020 Council - cancelled, Media Advisory
- Tuesday March 17, 2020 Special Meeting of Council at 1:00 p.m., + Final Agenda
- Monday March 2, 2020 + Additional Information (correspondence + by-laws + minutes + additional information)
- Monday February 24, 2020 + Additional Information (correspondence + by-laws + minutes) + Attachments to By-law 119-2019 + Final Agenda
- Monday February 3, 2020 + Additional Information (correspondence + by-laws + minutes) + Final Agenda
- Monday January 27, 2020 Special Meeting of Council + Consolidated Agenda + Final Consolidated Agenda - 2020 Operating & Capital Budgets
- Monday January 20, 2020 Regular Meeting of Council + Additional Information for Item 10.2 - More than Transit 2019 Transit Master Plan, Appendix A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H + Additional Information (correspondence + by-laws + minutes + additional information) + Final Agenda
- Monday January 13, 2020 Special Meeting of Council
- Monday January 6, 2020 + Additional Information (correspondence + by-laws + minutes + additional information) + Final Agenda
For accessibility requirements, please contact Council Services (519-255-6432) one day prior to the meeting. Also, closed captioning for the hearing impaired is available LIVE on YourTV (Cable 11 or 700HD) for this Council meeting. (Note: YourTV usually rebroadcasts Windsor City Council meetings on Saturday morning.)
Council Services Department
Windsor City Hall
Suite 530 - 350 City Hall Square West
Phone: For general information, call 311.
For detailed inquiries, call (519) 255-6432.
Fax: (519) 255-6868